A Huge Environmental Impact and Energy Cost Reduction
- Eliminate Harmful Pollutants from the Environment
- Reduce Waste in Landfills
- Reduce Energy Costs and Maximise Profits
- Reduce Reliance on National Energy Grids
- Reduce Emissions
Waste-to-energy is the process of generating energy from the primary treatment of waste materials and is a form of energy recovery.
TCG Projects (Pty) Ltd, a strategic business partner, provides gasification plants capable of converting any carbon-containing feedstock such as biomass, coal, petroleum coke, or municipal solid waste into synthetic gas (Syngas), consisting primarily of hydrogen (H) and carbon monoxide (CO).
The Syngas produced by this gasification process is a clean, dry, flexible fuel which can be
- Burned to create heat and electricity,
- Passed through any of several different catalysts to produce fluids such as alcohols and transportation fuels, including clean burning diesel, or
- Used to supply pure hydrogen gas for multiple applications.
impactChoice has partnered with TCG Projects to provide the Carbon Mitigation Solution described above to mitigate the actual emissions produced during the process, resulting in climate neutral energy products, when combined with our Carbon Mitigation Solution.